A Online Virtual Video Consultation is the same as any regular clinical appointment.
The only difference is that you will see and speak to your Chiropractor via a video conference call.
If you have ever used Skype or FaceTime, then you’ll already be familiar with how Virtual Consultation works.
These web-based consultations give you the opportunity to speak with a qualified Chiropractor
without having to attend, ensuring you get the right advice and support you need to help facilitate your recovery.
Most consultations can take place via our secure platform called PhysiApp.
Alternatively, we can accomodate appointments via Apple Facetime, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, or Skype.
We highly recommend a Virtual Appointment if:
1) You are self-isolating or social-distancing due to the Corona Virus (COVID-19) pandemic. A Virtual Video Consultation will allow you to access expert clinical care from the safety of your own home. Furthermore, you will not be adding further strain to an already struggling National Health Service (NHS).
2) You suffer with a physical disability/impairment that would make it difficult for you to attend one of our clinics in person. If this is the case, then we can bring the clinic to you.
3) You don’t live in a geographic location that is close to either of our clinics.
Thankfully, no distance is too far with a Virtual Healthcare Appointment (Online Virtual Video Consultation).
Virtual Healthcare Chiropractic Appointments are online virtual video consultations, which take place over webcam. You’ll receive help with managing any musculoskeletal pain, injury, or disorder that you are suffering from. You will receive appropriate, evidence-based care, advice and guidance from our fully regulated Primary Healthcare Chiropractic Practitioner.
We utilise an online platform called PhysiApp. This is accessible on any device including the web browser on your computer.
Yes - certainly! If you are more comfortable having a friend or family member attend the appointment with you, please feel free to invite them. The more the merrier!
If you are uncomfortable using Telehealth, or if you experience any technical difficulties during your appointment please inform your Chiropractor or Podiatrist and they will be able to assist you right away. You may end your appointment at any time during the session.
Your privacy is paramount. Telehealth appointments take place in rooms that are also designed for in-person appointments. Your appointment takes place in real time and is not recorded. Physiapp is secure, encrypted and compliant…·
* GDPR compliant technology. BAA is included.
* Audio and video encryption ensures that PHI remains secure.
* ISO27001-audited engineering
* Runs on AWS (secure & SOC3 compliant)
There is no need for you to import your contacts or link your account with social networks. For more details on Physiapp’s security and data protection, please follow this link.
Through education, we help patients to become more independent, autonomous, and self-sufficient, reducing the need for them to consult with a clinician or therapist.Prior to the Telehealth consultation you will be asked to download our rehabilitation application, Physiapp from the Google Play store or the Apple store.
The app is easy to use once downloaded: At the scheduled time of your appointment, your Chiropractor will start the video call.
You will receive an email invitation to join the call. To accept the call, you will be need to login in to PhysiApp.
For more on what to expect, please visit Physiapp’s guidance page here
A FRACTION OF THE COST OF FACE-TO-FACE
INITIAL 45MIN CONSULTATION AT ONLY £50.00
FOLLOW UP 30MIN - £40.00