We are open for all our clients
Daily Emergency Appointments
Including Routine/Mainteance appointments
Can I come for a treatment?
Yes, with the new information and reduced lockdown, our clinic is open for all appointments & new patients consultations. These include emergency appointments, regular/maintenace appointments of current Live Free Clients.
We have invested heavily in added safety measures, with no extra cost to the treatment price.
Even though we choose to close, Chiropractic clinics are exempt from the Government lockdown rules.
Our Clinic will make sure we put the safety of our clients as well as our team first.
During treatment, our Chiropractors will wear:
- Mouth masks
- Safety glasses
- The contact areas of our treatment rooms will be cleaned thoroughly after each visit
- Room air purifier and filtration
- We will allow extra time between clients for cleaning in order for zero contact with others
- Radically reduce the number of routine check-ups
- Offer a strict one client in, one client out policy
Clinic Front Desk
In order to minimise client interaction, we will operate strict new rules:
- One person only at a time where possible (no young family members or friends. They may be asked to wait outside)
- 15mins between each appointment (for zero patient contact with anyone else)
- 2m distance adhered in waiting room, with added "sneeze protector" in place for our reception team
- Contactless payments only
- All clients must fill out a Health Questionnaire prior to attending